Wednesday, February 20, 2008

20 Questions


Everyone can relate to those long stretches on a road trip when ultimate boredom is beginning to set in...you're sick of the radio, sick of the silence, and you're slowly getting sick of the person you're driving with. So what do you do to entertain yourself? Personally, I am a big fan of games! Whether it is 20 Questions, Never Have I Ever, Would You Rather, trying to find as many license plates from different states as possible, or the Alphabet Game, I will take anything to keep myself entertained. I have to say, though, the riddles can drive me crazy--especially when I am with someone who will not tell me the answer! On my last road trip, I managed to play 20 questions for 2 hours straight; I needed a little break after that. What games do you like to play? If you don't have any favorites yet, I would recommend checking out the games I mentioned; they'll make the drive a lot faster and much more entertaining!

No comments: