Monday, February 25, 2008

So far, narrowing my story has been quite a road trip of its own...after having the time of my life driving from Boston, MA to Santa Clara, CA, I wanted to do a story on my experiences on the road. Once I started preparing for the story, however, I found myself incredibly interested not only in my story, but the road tripping stories of others. It has been a lot of fun interviewing all sorts of students from Santa Clara University and learning about the different encounters they have had while on the road; and I thought my trip was interesting! I have heard everything from winning contests on the radio, to running out of gas in the middle of nowhere, to life-changing realizations. Road trips can be both fun and inspiring.
As my story begins to take more shape, I hope I am able to capture all of the crazy elements that make road trips so special.

No comments: