Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Next Steps...

Now that the quarter is wrapping up, I am working hard to find the crucial content from my recordings that I will include in my story. The closer I get to the end, the harder it is to narrow things down. I love all the stories I have heard while interviewing people, but unfortunately I do not have all the time in the world. Luckily I have gotten great feedback from my peers on how to go about this, so hopefully with their help everything will work out nicely.

In class, it has been nice to not only get feedback for myself, but to listen to everyone else's stories and give them feedback. It is amazing how each story has so much potential and can go in so many different directions. I'm excited to see how everyone's productions turn out.

No comments: